Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I am gonna get Miss Helena !!!!!

our little sweet and lovely Christmas house guests wished for a white Christmas. Well she got her wish. It snowed ON Christmas Day - it had been 47 years since it actually snowed on the sacred day.

Well apparently she's still praying for snow because our Christmas snowfall is still on the ground and ......it's snowing AGAIN!!!

You just wait till I see her! She'll be wishin' for Spring roses and honey bees! "I'll you my pretty.....and your little dog too!"

We're expecting another 4-6 inches tonight. I really do hope that this storm system doesn't stall out over us. That would be catastrophic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is still very cold and hard packed snow is still on the ground (left over from Christmas)in Tulsa, Oklahoma on January 9, 2010. It even snowed some this morning. I think Miss Helene is getting her fill of the snow and cold weather.