Sunday, January 10, 2010

Aruba is beginning to sound nice about now

Are you kidding me? I mean seriously....was it really that cold outside side this morning? When we arose this morning we went upstairs to begin making coffee. I wondered what the outside temperature might be so all I had to do was turn around and look at the thermometer on our green hutch. As you can see below... it didn't lie.



Yes, it really did show -2 degrees Fah. Oh come on...really? I am so over winter words can't convey how done I am with it; and it's only been "officially" winter for less than a month!

Like I said earlier - Aruba is beginning to sound a whole lot more comfy about now. Anybody else up for moving?

Blessings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! I was feeling the same way last week ... it actually got below 30! But not to worry we are back up to the 50's and 60's now.

~Ron~

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

yeah...kinda...i mean...i'm still a winter guy, and i'm sad to see the snow gone, but the deck and the pool are beginning to murmur about warmer evenings by the grill and torch light with margarita in hand.

2*...that's a bit brisk for margarita's.