Sunday, October 30, 2011

YaYa, my sister Kimmie & Auntie Ashley came to visit

Yesterday was a fun day because my YaYa, Auntie Ashely and my big sister Kimmie came to visit me. We had a great time playing and talking!
YaYa holds sister while sister wanted to hold me!

Sissy helped me out by giving me my sucky and that made me sooo happy. I love my big sister!

I am so blessed because I am surrounded my so many people who love me very, very much!

Auntie Ashley holds me close so we can snuggle for a few minutes

YaYa was lying in the floor and Kimmie thought she'd climb on for a nice ride. She just "laughed & laughed" after she climbed on board. Look close and you can see her tongue sticking out as she laughed

Sister wanted to stroke my head while Aunt Ashley holds me

my YaYa loves me, just ask her!

No comments: