Sunday, October 30, 2011

Growth "spurt" CONFIRMED!!

ALL,

Well, our little man went to Doc's place for his two month old check up on Tuesday, October 25th. Mommy texted me after his appointment to let me know that Gabe weighed in at 11 lbs 10 oz and measured a whole 24 inches in length. My text back to Mommy was "Holy cow! He'll be 6ft before we know it!" So if you do some mathmatics, Gabe is 159% of his birth weight and is 114% of his length. He's gone from eating 15 to 20 milli-liters when he was born to eating 5 onces of formula with some cereal in it too! He's definitely a growing boy!


I was reminded yesterday that I hadn't posted any of the pictures of the baby shower we had back in September, so I thought I'd throw a few in here.





My YaYa is holding me with my Grammie right by my side

Mommy opens gifts while my Auntie Lauri writes all the details down
my Oma is holding me while Grammie enjoys some cake and my YaYa is looking over at me with so much love!
They played some of the silliest games at the shower
Here is my new bathtub. I'm exactly fond of taking baths.

No comments: