Saturday, October 15, 2011

Growth "spurt"

I'm havin' a feelin' that our little man, Gabriel, is about to go into a bit of a growth "spurt". Thursday, he slept quite a bit during the morning, afternoon and evening. Yesterday, Friday, I don't think he was awake for more than a total of 4 hours out of the 24 hour time period. His appetite is increasing too. Yesterday afternoon, once he woke up about 1:30pm I gave him five onces and dropped him off with our "blessed" babysitter. I had to run to a job interview at 2pm and I was finished and picked him back up from the sitter by about 3:15. He ate another three onces when we arrived home; so, he ate about 8 onces in about 2 hours. Somebody please tell me where this tiny body is puttin' all this formula. God help me when he becomes a teenager! It's a good thing that the jobs I'm interviewing for will pay near the six figures or just above. I think I may need to start a food fund for his teenager years.

Hey, here's an idea: does anyone know where I might be able to buy a silo? I figure if I begin stockpiling now I just might, just might have enough to last me through his teenage years. Or here's another one: maybe we should move close to a restaurant that has a buffet bar and all you can eat for $8.99 so at least he'll be able to feed "the pit" once per day!

Shalom!

No comments: