Saturday, September 10, 2011

Two weeks old - already!

Well it was two weeks ago last night (Friday) that Daddy's little Hero made his entrance into our lives! I wouldn't trade any of it for the world. I find myself wanting to hold him so much because I know that he's not going to be this tiny for very long. Gabe was lying face down on my chest last Tuesday evening when all of the sudden he straightened both arms and did a full push up and then he lifted his head up and tilted it back as far as he could. Since then he's trying out more & more of his motor skills and it's all still very new to him. Earlier today I had fed him a bottle and after our burping ritual, etc. he was lying in my arms and he was just looking up at me - I'm sure I'm still "burry" but he knew who I am and where I was because it was like he was looking right into my face and saying "I know who you are!" Okay for all you wanting just pics - I aim to please: I am showing you one of my newest outfits! This is where angels sleep - on their Daddy's chest right over his heart!

No comments: