Thursday, September 1, 2011

for all you out there saying....."more pics please"

okay all you friends and family members wanting more pics - I am to please. Mommy relaxing with baby Gaberiel

I really love to keep my hands up by my face! I do a lot of sleeping! Daddy was trying to hold me and take my pic at the same time and it is a little fuzzy

see what I mean! havin' Sweet Dreams


I asked Mommy to take my picture and then I send it to Daddy's phone yesterday while he was working and I dictated this message to Mommy to text to Daddy..."Hi Daddy! Hope you're having a great morning!


Mommy was changing my diaper this morning when she noticed that my scabbed over navel was missing! I have a pretty pink navel now. She had to look all around in my jammies to find it and she finally did.

I was sleeping my Daddy on the couch last night and woke up and after a couple of minutes I almost rolled over to the right onto my tummy!

No comments: