Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My 2 week old check up today at Doc's place

Mommy took me to the Dr. today for my two week old check up. She listened to my heart, lungs, checked my reflexes, looked in my ears and eyes and gave me a thorough once over. I passed with flying colors. I gave Doc a "high 5" and said "I'll see you in two months Doc for the next checkup".






Doc measured me but forgot to tell Mommy how long I am, and she also weighed me. I tipped the scales at :






guess........






no really......guess........






tune in tomorrow same bat time, same bat channel -









oh all right - if I have to spoon feed you -



7lbs and 12 oz - that's right, I gained a whole pound and 2 oz since my last Dr. visit






Wanna see how I look today?




I just finished eating a moment ago & I was rubbin my tummy


Do you like the fishy on my shirt?



Daddy took my sucky away for this one. I do love my sucky!

No comments: