Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Miracle - yet again!

It was yesterday, I had finished learning about a position that Greg Orscheln wanted me to help him with in Tonganoxie and had driven back to the house to eat a quick lunch before going to pick up Tamala for her doctor's appointmentl. So I ate lunch, piled back into the car and was just about to drive out onto Maurer when I remembered about the mail. I knew the mail carrier had already been here and "something" just told me to go pickup the mail. So I did a u-turn and went back to the postal center and sure enough there was mail. I noticed there was an envelope from Cheryl, Tamala's sister.

I went to pick up Tamala at work so we could get her to her doctor's appointment. I pointed out to her there was an envelope from Chery so she opened it. There was a nice card inside and when she opened it, out dropped a check for $700.00. Auntie Cheryl had been saving her baby sitting money so that is what she sent to us to help with the cost of the adoption! One more miracle in less than seven days.


No comments: